A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Newfound Courage is a story-driven adventure game about a gay hero who falls in love with his best friend while the world unravels around them.
Alex's story starts in the strange cliffside town of Silverpine that is home to The Vault, a mysterious institute containing the knowledge of a long-dead civilisation. Alex must explore The Vault's many mysteries and help the colourful townsfolk he meets along the way, while learning to understand and accept his feelings for another young man named Jake.
For fans of games like To the Moon or stories like Love, Simon or Call Me by Your Name.
- A short game (about three hours) focused on the narrative with some light simulation and puzzle mechanics.
- A wholesome, emotional and personal gay coming of age romance told in a lore-rich low fantasy world.
- A vibrant world full of quirky and memorable characters.
- 100% custom-made pixel art settings, characters and animations.
- Featuring a beautiful soundtrack with 15 unique compositions by award-winning composer Jessica Kelly.
You can find the OST on Itch here.
Join the community
- Twitter: @nfcourage
- Discord: https://discord.gg/UWnes4F
- Website: newfoundcourage.com
- “I wish that there were games like this when I was growing up.” Two Beard Gaming
- "These are the sort of LGBT games we need to see more of." Rainbo Press
- "The pixel art is simple, yet beautiful, and the soundtrack by Jessica Kelly is as haunting and mysterious as the story that unfolds. It's well worth a play.” Stevivor
Note: The minimum supported screen resolution for Newfound Courage is 1920x1080.
|Updated||28 days ago|
|Release date||Mar 22, 2019|
|Genre||Adventure, Puzzle, Simulation|
|Tags||Cute, emotional, Gay, LGBT, LGBTQIA, Pixel Art, Romance, Story Rich|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: